Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1465 Talkback - Previews

Time to stop and smell the Previews! We go through the March catalog for items shipping to stores starting in May. (1:50:57)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    TheOriginalGManTheOriginalGMan Posts: 1,763
    edited March 2014
    Let me just apologize for my "That's What Murd Said" faux pas on an earlier thread. I missed the rules regarding same apparently. Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, I can now bask in the fact that the guys mentioned me (not really) on CGS. ;)
  • Options
    I have to say, I love these Previews podcasts. I seat at work listening to the latest one, churning through the work with a notepad and pen in hand. When I hear about something I like (this week it was Devil Dinosaur by Jack Kirby, and Weird Love by IDW), I write it down and after the podcast I send an email to my local with the order. :)
    The previous Previews saw me order the SpongeBob Comic by Chuck Dixon and Ramona Fradon. Wow!
  • Options
    I was thinking about this while listening to this episode yesterday. I don't think I have ever listened to a previews episode when I wasn't driving in my car. Therefore, I have never been able to go through the previews magazine with the CGS guys. One of these days I think that would be fun. ;-) Lots of fun, as always, guys.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    Marvel destroyed my budget this month. With a few double shipping books + Original Sin I was left with only two non-Marvel books.