Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Wild Pig Raffle Assistance Requested from the Community

Hello, community

I'm putting the call out there for anyone willing to try to help me out.

I will not be able to attend Wild Pig's event this year (but I am REALLY hoping one day to be able to do so). But I am a HUGE X-Men fan. Green Lantern is my favorite on the DC side of the big two, but X-Men are my favorite on the Marvel side by a mile.

I am extremely interested in the Giant Size X-men #1 that will be part of the raffle this year, but I know you have to be present to enter and win.

So, if you are going to the event and willing to do so, I would be willing to Paypal you the funds to buy the raffle tickets and have you put the raffle tickets in for the issue. I completely understand that I may not win and that I'm trusting a possible stranger to not just take the money and run, but I am willing to take that chance.

And if I don't win, then I don't win, and I will happily thank you for trying. If I do win, then I will of course pay for whatever the shipping costs to have you send the issue to me.

So if there is a willing person out there who is going, please let me know here on the thread and I'll send you a private message so we can arrange to have the funds sent to you for the raffle.

Thank you in advance for reading this and considering it.