Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Dungeons an Dragons Sale? Need recommendation.

Comixology is having a .99 sell for IDW's D&D series. Please tell me if this series is good, I mean better than so-so as I would like to get it if it is.

Best Answers

• Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    Answer ✓
    Excellent series! I've loved everything except for the 100 page annual things. If you like fantasy/D&D (I do) then it is far better than so-so. Although I will say that Valen the Outcast is the best thing in this genre I'm currently reading.
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    Answer ✓
    @popcornsamurai I really enjoyed the Drizzt mini. I just picked up the Forgotten Realms 100 page annual and it is kind of the same story as the other previous 100 page annual. Not terrible but not great.

Answers

• Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623
    i picked up issues like 1-6 or so and really enjoyed them, i didn't have to have them so much that i'm still getting it though, but would probably pick up some more at some point, maybe give one a quick read and see what you think, i think the first is easily worth .99
  • Options
    Ok im just going to buy the whole set. What about the drizzt mini series that is on sale too. And thank you for getting back