Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

New to the forums and cgs in general

I'm very new to the podcast I started listening about 2 weeks ago I'm so thankful I stumbled on to this great podcast. I'm also new to comics I have a large collection but I had never read a comic until about a month ago( not counting digital I read one of those in high school and thought it was cool but none of my friends were into comics so I never pursued it). I am currently working on reading the wolverine origins series I really like Daniel ways writing as well as Steve Dillion's art. I have also been reading some titans as well. As far a cgs goes I started out listening to episodes about my favorite characters such as wolverine nightwing and gambit I have since went to the beginning and listening to anything that peaks my interest (certain interviews, any special episode like 50 or 100 or anything that appeals to me. I just finished episode 100 and I'm excited to check out the next 100! Thanks cgs guys for entertaining me at work I always catch myself laughing out loud and I'm glad I found a podcast that has so much passion and knowledge of my new favorite hobby keep up the great work guys!

Comments