Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1501 Talkback - Jamie's Avengers Assemble!

...And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Jamie D.'s Mightiest Acquaintances found themselves united against a common threat: the disease that took Jamie's life. On that day were JAMIE'S AVENGERS born, to take part in a 5K/10K footrace to raise funds for the Livestrong Foundation in Jamie's memory. These are the audio chronicles of Jamie's Avengers, recorded shortly before and after the group's epic race for cancer relief. Excelsior! (47:20)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    Evening639Evening639 Posts: 368
    At the rate Mr. Deemer's daughter is absorbing Showcase's, Murd might be out of a job soon. Perhaps there should be another trivia episode where the two compete for dominance.
    In all seriousness, though, it's fantastic to hear that younger kids can still appreciate older comics. I commend Bryan for sharing this art form with his whole family.
  • Options
    +1 to Rios for the "On your right" comment.

(Would've been funnier if it was Matt though :-) )
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508

+1 to Rios for the "On your right" comment.

(Would've been funnier if it was Matt though :-) )

Yeah, I give bonus points to Peter on that one, too! I was thinking that if I was there I could've dressed up as Falcon and passed Matt on the right and said....well, you know what.

Anyway, good episode with that downhome feeling. :-) After the death of a close family member or friend, what can we do but go on? And do what we can to help others before they die from similar circumstances. As Rocket said "We all got dead people..." or something like that. It's what we do with our lives afterwards that's important.