Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Episode 1534 Talkback: Looking Ahead to Gallifrey One

Pants will soon be attending the Doctor Who themed Gallifrey One convention in Los Angeles and has enlisted some help to prepare him for what to expect. Listener Rod Hendrick and artists Charlie Kirchoff and JK Woodward give Pants the lowdown on how to enjoy his first visit to this show.

Listen to the show!

Comments

• alienalalienal Posts: 508
    First! Or second if you count the above. Hmm...is there some kind of boycott on Dr. Who or is there just not any interest in hearing Pants and the guests talk about Gallifrey One? As I've said before, I'm not really interested in Dr. Who, but I don't mind hearing about it because it is a kind of cult following inside of Geekdom. So, it's interesting hearing about the phenomenon of the show and how people gather and sometimes don't sleep. Well, overall, it sounds like most other small-scale comic conventions except the emphasis is on Dr. Who and there seems to be more opportunities to interact with the guests. Anyway, thanks for the episode @Pants
  • I also enjoyed hearing it. I too do not watch Dr. Who, but enjoy hearing people talk about it, and talking with the creators.
  • Rod28Rod28 Posts: 63
    It was great talking to @Pants, @jkwoodward and Charlie on this episode. This was my first time speaking on a podcast and glad you guys enjoyed it. I was nervous as hell and hopefully it didn't show too much.