Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Outer Limits (1990s)

Hey everyone, I'm re-watching the Outer Limits 90s remake. Does anyone else remember these? They were always fun, mostly light, scifi stories.

Anyways, what really geeked me out was when I came to the last episode of the first season which is about a committee hearing where they discuss events that happened throughout the first season. That's right, this anthology show has continuity!

I'm curious to see if they start weaving the stories together more in the future or if this was a one-time thing.

Comments

• Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    I think they did it at least one more time. I only got to see sporadic and sadly edited episodes of the 90s Outer Limits show.
  • Options
    Chuck_MelvilleChuck_Melville Posts: 3,003
    Being a fan of the original 60's show, I had a lot of trouble adjusting to the 90's version for quite a while -- it lacked that edge and noir look of the original and just felt run-of-the-mill to me. Which might have been an unfair comparison on my part, but I seldom felt that aura of danger I used to associate with the Outer Limits. However, I do recall several good episodes just the same, a very few of which did come close to the spirit of the original series.
  • Options
    ctowner1ctowner1 Posts: 481
    There were some decent eps of this series. My favorite being "A Stitch in Time" starring Amanda Plummer as a time-travelling scientist and Michelle Forbes as a cop.

e
    L nny
  • Options
    Chuck_MelvilleChuck_Melville Posts: 3,003
    ctowner1 said:

There were some decent eps of this series. My favorite being "A Stitch in Time" starring Amanda Plummer as a time-travelling scientist and Michelle Forbes as a cop.

e
    L nny

That was one of the really good eps!