Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Batman might as well be in The Matrix

seriously, i can't take it anymore

i was just watching Under The Red Hood and i just couldn't suspend reality THAT much anymore for myself without an adequate explanation as to how they keep doing these things

since the Animated Series, probably the comics too, Batman and company have been SUPERNATURALLY leaping unrealistic distances between buildings, dodging bullets, and throwing dudes over their heads like rag dolls

nope, not human at all

Batman was bit by a RADIOACTIVE bat and Robin was well...pecked...by a RADIOACTIVE bird

Comments

• Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    Under the Red Hood is my favorite of the DC Direct to DVD releases.
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    edited April 2015
    rebis said:

Under the Red Hood is my favorite of the DC Direct to DVD releases.

Agree. Although it certainly isn't for the younger DC fans. Maybe that's the point.
  • Options
    Evening639Evening639 Posts: 368

Batman was bit by a RADIOACTIVE bat and Robin was well...pecked...by a RADIOACTIVE bird

You know, the sad thing is there's probably some Silver Age issue of Detective in which that origin story actually takes place. And I'm sure Bat-Mite is somehow involved.

Of course now that I said that, Grant Morrison is probably going to begin frantically searching for that issue and use it as the basis for his next Batman run. For the love of God, Grant, I was only joking!