Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Bill Willingham: Remote-Control Hero!

WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
There are many things about Mr. Willingham that folks may dislike.

But he also does things like this...

So he can't be all bad.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
  • Options
    *thumbs up*
    I concur.

This is also one of the rare instance when I'm not appalled by the banality of Twitter.
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
  • Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    This thread subject has given me an idea for a video game. Who can I talk to to get it made?
  • Options
    This thread subject has given me an idea for a video game. Who can I talk to to get it made?
    @Zhurrie, perhaps?
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    You rang? :) Games these days are big bucks, but iOS/Android ones are way doable with even just a team of one since there are so many engines/frameworks out there that barely take any real programming. Lots of free/open source ones even.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200

So he can't be all bad.
    Like, what? He's a conservative? So that would make him a bad person? Or is there something that is actually bad that he has done?

• Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617

Like, what? He's a conservative? So that would make him a bad person?
    Yes! ;))
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200

Like, what? He's a conservative? So that would make him a bad person?
    Yes! ;))
    Aw, man, I'm terrible then.

Am I still welcome around here?

• Options
    lol.... the video game line was a joke. I'm not sure how well "Remote Control Hero" would really sell.
  • Options

So he can't be all bad.
    Like, what? He's a conservative? So that would make him a bad person? Or is there something that is actually bad that he has done?
    'twas a joking reference to the various controversies which have attached themselves to Mr. W. since the mid-80s. No need to go into specifics.
  • Options

So he can't be all bad.
    'twas a joking reference to the various controversies which have attached themselves to Mr. W. since the mid-80s. No need to go into specifics.
    Now I need to research this. Curse you, @WetRats.
  • Options

So he can't be all bad.
    Don't. Let it be. It was mostly crap a guy says in his twenties that he immediately wishes he could unsay.
  • Options
    @DoctorDoom: First use of "Curse you WetRats" on the new new new new new new new new forum!
  • Options
    @DoctorDoom: First use of "Curse you WetRats" on the new new new new new new new new forum!
    and not the last!
  • Options

So he can't be all bad.
    Don't. Let it be. It was mostly crap a guy says in his twenties that he immediately wishes he could unsay.
    Come now, when you say not to do something, it just makes one want to do it more.

• Options
    I remember being a bit torqued over the way he handled the Stephanie Brown thing from Batman. Of course, later it came out that it wasn't even his decision, but the way he responded to fans still left me cold. But I've said and done a lot of things in my past that I wish I could take back so I certainly don't hold it against him (at least not anymore lol).
  • Options
    Oh and one other thing... Curse you, @WetRats