Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

CGS Presents World of Toys Episode 25 Talkback - Our First Video Episode

PantsPants Posts: 567
edited June 2015 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
Shane and Pants celebrate the 25th episode of World of Toys with their first venture into video. Watch them unbox and assemble the Lego Movie figure Batman and the Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy Build-A-Figures. (23:38)

https://youtu.be/1cj51eMJlII

Comments

• Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    Fun, quick episode. I love the BAF idea and have gotten several myself. My favorites are Fin Fang Foom from the Hulk series 1 and 2:

For regular figure scale comparison:

my Kilawog from the DC Universe Green Lantern series:

and my Darkseid DC Universe Classis Wave 12

Note: These aren't my pictures, I just found them from a quick Google search to show scale and such. Also, that's Darkseid's right thumb and not his "little Darkseid."
  • Options
    i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 784
    Just and FYI to @Pants, I'm having issues downloading the audio version of this episode. Even the link on the main site links to your episode directory as opposed to the episode itself.
  • Options
    PantsPants Posts: 567

Just and FYI to @Pants, I'm having issues downloading the audio version of this episode. Even the link on the main site links to your episode directory as opposed to the episode itself.

This episode is only on YouTube. There is no audio only download available.

• Options
    Pants said:

Okay, it still showed up on the audio feed as an episode. Hence the confusion.
  • Options
    abuddahabuddah Posts: 133
    edited June 2015

Pants said:

Okay, it still showed up on the audio feed as an episode. Hence the confusion.
    Pants, simple solution is export audio from your video editing program and post that in the CGS podcast feed.
  • Options
    is it just me or did the episode disappear?
  • Options
    luckymustardluckymustard Posts: 927

is it just me or did the episode disappear?

Not just you. I can't find it on the main page, or episode pages, of the CGS website. I've looked for it by going to "World of Toys" and using the search box.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @JaceTheComicSource and @luckymustard it's still available directly from YouTube at youtube.com/comicgeekspeak and in the first post of this thread.
  • Options
    matchkitJOHNmatchkitJOHN Posts: 1,030
    I am really enjoying these video episodes. I many not watch the whole thing in video but I usually listen to the first part and then watch the last part.
  • Options
    TheMarvelManTheMarvelMan Posts: 159
    Wahoo! Marvel Legends! My favorite (of course)! The highlight? The "dance off" at the end of the episode! Just where is Gamora running off to with Rocket Raccoon?!