Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

BALTIMORE COMIC-CON. I'll be there, will you?

In just under 10 days, Baltimore Comic-con will be in full swing, and my buddies and I will be tabling in Artists' Alley. Here:

Over the past 13 months, I've had three short prose stories published in various anthologies, and I'll have those books on hand, along with individual comic issues and collections with some of the short comic stories my friends and I have written and seen published (thanks in large part to the great artists we've had the chance to work with). I'll also have chapbooks available, each including one comic story and one prose story of mine, for a relative bargain (3 bucks, 30-40 pages each). Or you can pick up my 3 self-published volumes of my Watchmen analysis (which is available for free, here on the interwebs).

And, if that's not enough (said Ron Popeil), we are going to be offering attendees the opportunity to discover what "their sci-fi name" is, which I will explain down-thread in a day or two, once I have some pictures to share.

Here's a detail for where we'll be in the convention hall, too:

If you're at the convention (calling @Pants @Adam_Murdough and @ShaneKelly) , stop by. I'm not a hard-sell guy; I just want to talk comics.

-chris

Comments