Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

XBox One gamertags

Hi all!

With the passing of the Holiday season, I'm guessing that Santa may have upgraded the gaming experience of a lucky few with the addition of an XBox One. That's the fortuitous boat I find myself in, and the thought occurred to me that the only way to better the experience would be to join with my fellow CGS listeners in some glorious multiplayer action. Hence, this thread.

If anyone is interested in playing, please leave your gamertag in this thread and perhaps we can transfer our little community of the comics enthusiasts to the digital world of XBO gaming.

You can find me at the gamertag "Spydes".

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

• Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    Sorry, PS4 man myself. :)
  • fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, I don't want to highjack your thread, but we got a PS4 this Christmas. Anyone want to friend me, my PSN ID is the same as my CGS ID, but with a number 3 added at the end. I've been playing a lot of SW: Battlefront. I've heard a lot of people don't like it because it lacks depth, but I could play it from sun up to sun down. YOU CAN FLY AROUND IN AN X-WING!!! Screw becoming president when I get older, I want to be an X-Wing pilot!
  • SpydesSpydes Posts: 35
    edited January 2016
    Hah. No worries, guys. Glad you're enjoying your PS4 gaming.

@fredzilla you are so right, by the way. Have been playing SW:BF on Xbox and it is a ton of fun. Guess there will always be critics, but the game puts a smile on my face. What more can you ask for as a consumer?