Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

PowFolio App - Free Comics! Including Golden Age Shazam!

There's a new comic app out today called PowFolio. It allows you to read a bunch of comics for free. Right now the selection includes Time Lincoln, Luthor Strode, Hoax Hunters, Charles Soule's 27, and a bunch of other indie books I'm not familiar with, but which look pretty cool.

I know it's out for iOS devices, but I'm not sure about android. Check it out.

Comments

• ChrisMurrinChrisMurrin Posts: 256
    It may have been there all along, but I just now noticed that this app has tons of Golden Age comics.

I'm most excited about the collection of Shazam comics, including the Monster Society of Evil run of Captain Marvel Adventures that was mentioned in CGS episode 1540! I've been dying to read that ever since listening to the Shazam spotlights, but the only reprint has been that super-expensive, limited edition hardcover.

Now where to find the time...?
  • CaptShazamCaptShazam Posts: 1,178
    edited May 2016

It may have been there all along, but I just now noticed that this app has tons of Golden Age comics.

I'm most excited about the collection of Shazam comics, including the Monster Society of Evil run of Captain Marvel Adventures that was mentioned in CGS episode 1540! I've been dying to read that ever since listening to the Shazam spotlights, but the only reprint has been that super-expensive, limited edition hardcover.

Now where to find the time...?

I have never really cared for online comics but Golden Age Captain Marvel is too good to pass up.