Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Logo Resources (for use on comic box dividers)

Anybody know where I can find a clear copy of the Superwoman and New Super-Man logos? Surprisingly elusive!image

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Is this what you need for Superwoman?

• Options
    Nope; I'm looking for a cleaner version of the current logo (very much appreciated, though!): image
  • Options
    @IRuinComics how about this?
    I can't quite come up with what it should look like behind the Rebirth banner. If anyone wants the psd file, let me know.
  • Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741

@IRuinComics how about this?
    I can't quite come up with what it should look like behind the Rebirth banner. If anyone wants the psd file, let me know.

Shape-wise, it will basically look like the other Superwoman logo, only with the black and blue elements as red, with a black outline around the outer edge.
  • Options
    And you also asked for New Super-Man.
  • Options
    Close. There should be some dips along the upper edge to reflect the letters’ shapes, the back of the “S” needs to connect with the front of the “S” in perspective along the top right edge, and there needs to be a black border around the top edge. Otherwise you've got it.
  • Options

There should be some dips along the upper edge to reflect the letters’ shapes

I understand this, but I'm not so crazy about going through that effort, and I think it gets the job done. Did you notice the "O"?

the back of the “S” needs to connect with the front of the “S” in perspective along the top right edge

I totally understand this one, and will probably fix here soon. Bugs me that I didn't get that right.

there needs to be a black border around the top edge. Otherwise you've got it.

I don't understand this one. Are you talking about the top of the white front letters? Or, maybe what you're more likely talking about is in conjunction with the big "S"... there should be a small black border line to define that edge?

If the latter is the case, then I have to say that I'm not in favor of that. There's no thin black line extending back for the top edge of every other letter.
  • Options
  • Options

There should be some dips along the upper edge to reflect the letters’ shapes

I understand this, but I'm not so crazy about going through that effort, and I think it gets the job done. Did you notice the "O"?

the back of the “S” needs to connect with the front of the “S” in perspective along the top right edge

I totally understand this one, and will probably fix here soon. Bugs me that I didn't get that right.

there needs to be a black border around the top edge. Otherwise you've got it.

I don't understand this one. Are you talking about the top of the white front letters? Or, maybe what you're more likely talking about is in conjunction with the big "S"... there should be a small black border line to define that edge?

If the latter is the case, then I have to say that I'm not in favor of that. There's no thin black line extending back for the top edge of every other letter.
    Yeah, I noticed the “O”. That was a nice touch. And I understand not wanting to put that much effort into it. You've already done more than most would bother with.

Never mind about the border as long as you keep the black background. I was assuming you would put the logo on a white background, in which case the logo would have that thick black outline around just the outermost edge.
  • Options
    Ah, I see. In PhotoShop it is on a transparent background. Imgur is putting it on the black background. I'm trying to give you the link that shows it on white. Let me see what happens when I insert it here in the forums...

Ah, much better, eh?

I'm seeing what I can do with the Batman Rebirth logo right now. Toughest one yet.
  • Options

Ah, I see. In PhotoShop it is on a transparent background. Imgur is putting it on the black background. I'm trying to give you the link that shows it on white. Let me see what happens when I insert it here in the forums...

Ah, much better, eh?

I'm seeing what I can do with the Batman Rebirth logo right now. Toughest one yet.

Yep. That works.
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    Does the "S" still stand for "hope"?