Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Dark Multiverse (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Mr_Cosmic said:

Just finished the Wild Hunt...

I was originally pretty high on this event. I thought the Casting and Forge were interesting and I was all set for a good ride...but this is a trainwreck, imho.

I am predicting that the collected edition of this storyline will have the wild hunt in it, and a lot of people will dislike the event based on that issue. While I personally loved that issue, I do not think it is necessary to the main story. I’m curious, would you have enjoyed the main story if you had never read the wild hunt issue?
  • Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200

Mr_Cosmic said:

Just finished the Wild Hunt...

I was originally pretty high on this event. I thought the Casting and Forge were interesting and I was all set for a good ride...but this is a trainwreck, imho.

I am predicting that the collected edition of this storyline will have the wild hunt in it, and a lot of people will dislike the event based on that issue. While I personally loved that issue, I do not think it is necessary to the main story. I’m curious, would you have enjoyed the main story if you had never read the wild hunt issue?
    Nah, I was already starting to not care for it but the Wild Hunt was the last straw(#6 is still on my to read pile).