Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Brainstorm! Merge the DC and Marvel Universes!

I saw a thread on Reddit and thought to post the same here. Go!

For continuity's sake, Captain America is the first hero. Then Supes and Bats.

Darkseid goes. Thanos stays. He fights Nekron for Death.

Doom (Science/Latveria) versus Black Adam (Magic/Khandaq).

Brave and the Bold miniseries: Nova and Green Lantern.

The Star Sapphires are based out of Themyscira.

AIM and Hydra stay. Marvel has great henchmen/organizations. Kobra, Cadmus, etc. are out. DC never uses their grand-scale organizations in print well at all. Although, they are now building up ARGUS in Justice League and NOWHERE as well. Anyway, Amanda Waller's mission in life is to run counter-terrorism against them.

Matt Murdock is DA of Gotham.

Dr. Strange leads Justice League: Dark. Get Constantine out of there. Keep him in his monthly from Vertigo, but add in Ralph Dibney and Det. Chimp as a supporting cast in the mix to tie it to the universe.

Mxyzptlk is now in the Wonder Woman mythos.

Merge Brainiac and The Leader's origin.

The Riddler v. Reed Richards.

Doomsday? I'm tired of his bullshit. Out.

The Losers join SHIELD.

Hope is a Blue Lantern.

The Flash stays. Quicksilver is out.

Earth-2 is home to the JSA and the Ultimate Universe.

Booster Gold and Cable team-up in a monthly book.

OMAC v. Hulk.

The Hellfire Club (Metropolis) v. the Court of Owls (Gotham). They are both pwned by The Black Glove.

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants: Toad, Mystique, Blob, Pyro, Avalance, Destiny, Terra, and Beast Boy.

Kamandi is the lead character in Age of Apocalypse.

Magneto and the Metal Men (not corny). 'Nuff said.

Arkham Asylum's warden is Luke Cage.

Mitchell Hundred (Ex Machina) is President.

Batman Inc / Bruce Wayne versus Oscorp and the Thunderbolts.

There's room in the ocean for both Namor and Aquaman. But, mother of god, take the wings off of his feet, though.

The Shi'Ar are out. They are replaced with the Legion of SH relative to their relationship with the X-Men.

Also, Before Watchmen is retconned until proven awesome.

Damien Wayne v. Franklin Richards.

Krona sees the origin of the Universe and awakens the Celestials.

Gorilla City does not exist. Grodd overtakes Wakanda from Black Panther and his son, Batwing.

Neron is out. Mephisto stays.

Phantom Zone and Negative Zone merges.

EDIT - I only read DC books. I hope I didn't offend any Marvel fans when putting this together. I love your universe and characters, but my wallet can only stomach one company every Wednesday.

Comments

• Options
    demonbeardemonbear Posts: 159
    Hmmm,,, I wouldn't even know where to start!

Superman still the first, then Batman for a while but Bruce decides to enlist in a greater cause and becomes Captain America in the war. Steve Rogers is his sidekick in the Bucky role. But it's Bruce that dies near the end of the war, but Steve doesn't go on as Cap. A bit disillusioned, he becomes Batman instead...yadda,yadda... ;)
  • Options
    The all-star Invaders team-up with the JSA in WW2
    Superheroes die out slowly, as many heroes begin to dissapper (Cap is the first, during WW2; last one is Alan Scott in 1969).
    Heroes begin to reappear with the FF, Bats, and Supes.
    During the Captain Atom tests, Something goes wrong and Bruce Banner, the head scientist, saves everyone by initiating lockdown protocals, but unfortunatly it needs to be initiated from inside the chamber, and he's blasted by residue radiation, turning him into the hulk. Cap Atom returns a few months later and he becomes hulk's caretaker.
    Spider-man tries to join the teen titans, not the fantastic four in his first issue, but due to his hectic life and the fact there's no money in it, chooses not to join the team
    Wow, this is fun
    The uneasy alliance between the thanagarians and the skrulls leads to conflict between Thanagar and the Kree. The kree call in their friends on rann and the great Interstellar War begins.
    Aquaman and Namor are Step-brothers, and Aquaman lets namor rule Atlantis, while he fights with the JLA, but after he gets sick of the land, he goes back to atlantis, and after a short conflict, they decide to split the seas amongst them.
    All that metahuman 90s DC crap, explaining everyone's "powers" away is out. If it's in it's mutant genes.
    Marvel doesn't need all those parrallel universes, instead they get hypertime, and we stick with 52 universes after the Infinity Crisis (That's right!)
    Somewhere along the line, there is a massive crossover event, where after fighting, ohhhhh, let's pick degaton, the First Wave of heroes return, confused and out of time. Some of them join other teams, but a few of them jump into time and create an alternate timeline. (This will come back to bite us in the ass during flashpoint)
    Mockingbird is in the birds of prey (duh!)
    A plentiful bounty of GLA members are in JLI in the 90s (duh)
    There is a war between the good and dark sides of the norse realms, greek realms, and new gods. (Asgard, Olympus, and New Genesis vs. Apokalips, Hades, and Hel) Would be SO Awesome!
    Without a real JSA around, instead there are JLA/Avengers holiday get-togethers every year.
    Avengers get young avengers, JL gets teen titans, young justice is mixed in with young avengers
    Matt Murdock and that one lawyer Manhunter meet in court and start dating
    I'll be back with more
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    An alien walks among us, and he's affected by fire. In response, STAR labs develops a weapon for SHIELD code-named "The Human Torch" who becomes the first super-hero - an android capable of finding the alien - code named "J'onzz" - to capture him for further study. The alien reveals his tragic history and that not only did life exist on Mars, it exists outside of our solar system, and he came here to prepare us for "The Kryptonian" 's arrival.

Unbeknownst to J'onzz, the Krytonian is already here, and has been for some time. Clark Reilly is being raised under the watchful eye of Ben and May Parker, along with their other nephew, Peter, who harbors a secret all his own. The pair become good friends, but with a friendly rivalry going on, each landing a job at competing newspapers.

Meanwhile, an ambassador from the hidden shores of Paradise Island emerges. Wonder Woman. Who immediately teams up with Capt. Carol Danvers to create the women empowering group code-named Blackhawk, existing not only to protect women, but to give them the strength to protect themselves from the misguided cruelty of man's world.

While out in space, the Guardians of the Galaxy continue their quest to find the mythical "Omega Men" who have been fomenting rebellion against the Shi'ar/Dominator partnership.
  • Options
    good stuff torchsong