Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Wonder woman #0 preview?

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/jr90sk.jpg[/IMG] i was at a used book store the other day and saw this, i thought it was kind of cool and was wondering if it could actually be worth something (supposing it's not a photocopy). :)

Answers

• Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    (first off, for images on the new forum, you should use html code i.e < img src = " without all the spaces except for the one between img and src followed by / img >

But on to the rest of the post... that really pretty much is a photocopy. I don't know if you've ever been to one of the major cons, but the publishers like DC and Marvel will have sitting at their booths, photocopies of upcoming issues, usually not fully completed, i.e. pages missing, dialogue not fully lettered etc. I don't know how that escaped. Either someone stole it (unlikely, but possible) or after the book was published someone at DC got rid of it. But what it is is essentially a photocopy already. Even if it is the original one put out by DC, there'd be no way to verify whether it is or if someone photocopied that. It's a cool thing to own if you're into seeing how the production moves along, compare it to the final printed copy or just to have, but if you're planning on unloading it on eBay, I doubt you'd get much.