Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Fringe

(spoilers for "Letters of Transit," but that episode aired a week and a half ago, so if you haven't seen it yet, shame on you)

I know there are a few Fringe fans on this forum (and considering how comic book-y the show is, I'm surprised there aren't more), so this is as good a place as any to make the following prediction. Sometime during the two-part season finale (and if I don't get the chance to watch on Friday and anyone at Wild Pig spoils it for me, I will hurt them), we will find out that Olivia is pregnant. This is NOT a spoiler so don't get mad at me if (when) it happens, it's speculation. But here's what it's based on (apologies in advance to those who were hoping there would be no math involved). In "Letters of Transit," that episode takes place in 2036. We find out the Fringe team was frozen in amber for 20 years. That means it happened in roughly 2016 (I say roughly, because realistically, someone wouldn't say "they were frozen in amber for 19 years and 7 months," they'd be more likely to say "twenty years" plus I don't think they said if this episode was in January 2036 or December 2036 or somewhere in between). Etta said she was four the last time she saw her parents. Which means Olivia is probably knocked up at the moment.

That is all. If I get the chance to watch the finale part one this weekend and I am right, you can all buy me drinks on Saturday. But if I'm wrong, we won't find out until the next week when part two airs so I don't have to buy you anything.

Comments