Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1223 Talkback: Summit City and Denver Comic Con Convention Talk

PantsPants Posts: 567
edited May 2012 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
Convention season is in full swing and some familiar voices join us to discuss some upcoming shows. Zack Kruse tells us all about the Summit City Comic Con and Charlito regales us with news on the Denver Comic Con. (1:38:53)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Something has always come up at work to keep us from getting to Summit City. This year I'm hoping that trend breaks.
  • Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    Something has always come up at work to keep us from getting to Summit City. This year I'm hoping that trend breaks.
    I feel you. Every year, something has come up to block me from getting to a Con. This year the new Denver Comic Con falls on the same weekend as a traditional family vacation. So, I can make me happy and piss everyone else off, or I can be annoyed and everyone else happy.

"sigh"
  • Options
    Eric_CEric_C Posts: 263
    Two things. First I need to stop listening to these types of episodes because all I get is depressed that I have no money and can't have all this con fun. Two, I say we take it to the people who fired Mike. We can do a simple protest or we can just burn the place down. I prefer the latter. BURN IT DOWN! Team Mike Gallagher is ready for battle
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Go figure, got mandatory overtime the entire weekend of Summit City.
  • Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    We need a hug badge