Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Marvels Spider-Man PS4.

Don't know if I should post this here? Because it isn't comics but it is about a comic book character.

But regardless this game is really good so far, the webslinging feels so good, graphically it looks great. The music makes me feel like I'm in a MCU movie, (even though this is a stand alone story), which I'm happy about because it gives them the license to do whatever they want.

The combat is pretty difficult to master, it may look like Arkham on the surface but Spider-Man's way of fighting definitely feels different then Batman's.

Comments

• Options
    MihawkMihawk Posts: 433
    Just finished the game and I thought it was great, absolutely the best Spider-Man game. The story was really good. The movement was exactly what you'd hope for in a Spider-Man game. The boss fights were really fun.

Spoilers.
    The setup for Doc Ock was really good, they made you think Mr Negative was the main villain but changed it in a great way, and doing the Sinister 6 was cool.

The ending with the death of Aunt May was handled excellently, I think they definitely drew inspiration from her death scene in the Clone Saga.