Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Santini vs Satelit Omega Synopsis Part 1

Greetings. Now I'm going to post the synopsis of Santini vs Satelit Omega. I'll let you know that I haven't read it all thoroughly, so my synopsis might be incomplete. Now, we may begin:

Santini is called by the Interpol to help them assist the Egypt branch in investigating the attack of flying mummies in the city (possibly Cairo). In this mission she's assisting an Egyptian agent named "Mr.Karem".

Long story short, after she defeated the pack of flying mummies in a dogfight, they turned out to be robots and one of them escaped into the sea. They decided to further investigate this matter by the sea.

Setting a base in a cottage by the beach, they sent a group of diving search team, but they failed to reemerge, so Santini done scuba kit and dived all by herself. There she encountered hazards. Not properly geared and protected (wearing only bikini in a dangerous mission. Well, she has superpowers and the MC), she was electrocuted, knocked out unconscious and taken into an underwater base. Here we see a full sight of the main villain....

imageimage

Santini didn't reemerge with intel after hours, so Mr.Karem decided to dive down by himself. He was captured , and found Santini being imprisoned in some sort of glass tube, stripped off her diving gears and , strangely, still wearing her trusty knee high stilettos .

She was still unconscious, but alive. There's a mind controlling device on her head. The head henchman explained that they intend to use her to help them with whatever they're planning.Then, he encountered the main villain, "Cleopatra". He was put under the mercy of Cleopatra, who seems to took a liking of him. Here, Cleopatra explained the plan further , even showing several drone UFOs causing more destruction in the city. She explains the grand scheme: To rebuild the glory of ancient Egyptian cvilization with her as the Empress, using a city-destroying satellite called "Omega" to put the world into her grip. Mr.Karem was enraged by everything around him, demanded that they'll free Santini and surrender themselves, but Cleopatra, typical for a femme fatale, seduce him into submission. After an unseen love scene, news came to Cleopatra that Santini has escaped and is now wrecking the facility where she's being kept, and hell broke loose....

That's all for part 1