Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Joker movie

2»

Comments

• Options
    MihawkMihawk Posts: 433
    Finally saw it, and I really liked it. At first I was surprised how long it took him to become The Joker, but by the time it was over I thought it was appropriate. The tension kept building and building. I feel like they did a good job of making you feel sorry for Arthur, but still not making you root for him as he's murdering people.

I had a feeling that they would do Bruce's origin, very happy it wasn't the Joker who actually killed the Wayne's, because I have always preferred not knowing who actually killed them?

I think Joaquin Phoenix did an excellent job. I don't like saying who's my favorite Movie Joker? Because I feel like all 3 of the movie Jokers have been very different from each other.

And I honestly don't understand why critics didn't like this for the violence? Yes Joker killed people, but why is that an issue for this movie, but not any other action/suspenseful movie?

Anyways I liked it a lot, and I was very surprised he didn't actually die in the end, so I definitely think that leaves the door open if they want to do something else in this Canon?
  • Options
    MihawkMihawk Posts: 433
    Congratulations to Joaquin Phoenix for winning the Oscar. Surprised it was his first one.