Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Geeks @ NFL - 2019 CBS Sports NFL Pick'em Game

Football Season is upon us! I'm a very late in sending this message inviting members of the CGS message board to enjoy our NFL Pick’em Game at CBS Sports.

Please come join the Geek Community on CBSSPORTS.COM for 2019 NFL Pick'em Game. It's a place where fellow geeks & football fans gather to see who can predict the most NFL game outcomes correctly this season. We keep it extremely simple for maximum fun, requiring straight weekly picks of which team you think will win with NO POINT SPREADS to worry about. Unlike Fantasy Football, there's no draft, no fees or team management to concern you.

If you were a part of the Pick'em Game last year (or any previous year, actually), you are good to go. Just head over to CBS Sports, log in and make your picks:
cgsnfl.football.cbssports.com/office-pool/make-picks

If you want to join us and accept this invitation, send me (edchambers08059@yahoo.com) your email address and I will send you an official invitation. You will need to create an account at cbssports.com. It is free and should be a relatively quick & hassle-free task.

This only applies to Regular Season Games – no pre-season or post-season. The first game is 8:20 PM (EDT) Thursday, September 5, 2019 and picks are due no later than one hour before the game starts.

Comments