Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1761 Talkback - February 2020 Previews

Adam_MurdoughAdam_Murdough Posts: 506
How do we love Previews? Let us count the ways! We go through the February catalog for items shipping to stores beginning in April. (1:48:28)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    Bandette is très magnifique! I think you'll thoroughly enjoy it @Adam_Murdough. If it doesn’t put a smile of your face, I’ll eat my beret.

The Bill Finger documentary isn’t great, but it's worth watching if you don't know the story. I have a couple of issues with it that kind of ruin it a bit for me.
  • Options
    Care to eleaborate, @nweathington? If they got something wrong I'd love to know the right!
  • Options

Care to eleaborate, @nweathington? If they got something wrong I'd love to know the right!

I don’t really remember the details at this point. It’s been a while since I watched it, and it’s not something I plan on revisiting. I don’t remember it being anything major, just a handful of details which, as presented, were not entirely accurate (to varying degrees). There were enough inaccuracies to make me rather annoyed by the time I was halfway in. I also felt that it came across a little too self-congratulatory, and it completely washed over the roles others in the industry played in getting Finger the credit he deserves.
  • Options
    I believe that Retro Fan 1970s Reb Brown Cap issue features a painted cover by our own Lin Workman (Bushi Tales).