Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Episode 1796 Talkback - Comic Talk

i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 781
edited February 2021 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs

We bid farewell to 2020 with one final whammy of a Comic Talk! Shane, Chris and Ian give their spoiler-filled thoughts on the newly released to streaming (and theaters) Wonder Woman 1984, Ian touches spoiler-free on Pixar's Soul, Murd gives us a post-Christmas book report on Santa: The Life and Times and a comic book adaptation of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys, Shane updates us on his GI Joe scores of late, Chris discusses Doomsday Clock now that he's read it all the way through, Ian finally enters the world of Black Hammer and tackles the Juggernaut, and we give a spoiler-filled discussion on The Mandalorian Season Two to close us out. Plus, Muddle the Murd! Bring it on, 2021, we're coming for you. (1:38:49)

Listen here or watch on YouTube, and Happy New Year!

Comments

• BryanBryan Posts: 207
    Fun episode as always.

Can I make a request for future comic talks that include spoiler filled discussions of very recent media? Could you list in the episode notes what time that piece of discussion ends? For example, it would have made my life much easier to know that the the WW84 discussion ended at 26:55 (if I recall correctly, I didn’t write it down) so that I could just skip forward to there, rather than jumping forward 30 seconds at a time to try to figure out when you guys had moved on.

Thanks!