Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Rock in DC movie?

Apparently Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has cryptically replied to a tweet he received, “I could see Rock playing in DC movies,” with “Funny U say that…”

So is The Rock going to be in a future DC movie? Which one do you think it could be and who could he possibly play?
Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130
    I could see him as John Stewart in GL2 if they make another one. What other possible DC movies are coming out in the near future that he could be in.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Sergeant Rock.
  • Options
    jaydee74jaydee74 Posts: 1,526
    Black Adam
    Sergeant Rock would be great.
    I could see him being a good John Stewart as well.
  • Options
    batlawbatlaw Posts: 879
    He was cast as Black Adam in the Captain Marvel movie they pulled the plug on last minute. Hes been considered on and off for Captain Marvel himself. Theyre plenty of DC characters he would be fine playing. Sgt. Rock would be interesting.
  • Options
    WebheadWebhead Posts: 458
    He is gonna be the new Steel... :))
  • Options
    Watch your mouth!
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200

I still need to see the old Steel movie. I do have all the action figures from the movie line. Mainly cause Kaybee toys was clearing them out at a buck a figure.
  • Options

I still need to see the old Steel movie. I do have all the action figures from the movie line. Mainly cause Kaybee toys was clearing them out at a buck a figure.
    Does Kaybee still exist?
  • Options

Does Kaybee still exist?

I have no idea. I haven't seen on in close to a decade.
  • Options

I still need to see the old Steel movie.

Don't do it.... ^#(^
  • Options

Don't do it.... ^#(^

I love a truly bad film. And it can't be any worse than say the Nightmare on Elm Street remake or Independence Day.
  • Options
    I could see him as John Stewart in GL2 if they make another one. What other possible DC movies are coming out in the near future that he could be in.
    I agree. He does had the body shape of John Stewart in the JL/JLU cartoons. Even the haircut. That really does make sense.
  • Options

Don't do it.... ^#(^

I love a truly bad film. And it can't be any worse than say the Nightmare on Elm Street remake or Independence Day.

Well if your a glutton for punishment you might make it a Shaq double feature and watch Shazaam along with Steel
  • Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130

Don't do it.... ^#(^

Well if your a glutton for punishment you might make it a Shaq double feature and watch Shazaam along with Steel
    Haha No thanks you can count me out.
  • Options

Don't do it.... ^#(^

Let's green egg and ham it.
  • Options

Don't do it.... ^#(^

See Shazaam years ago and it was really bad.