Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Are you going to Heroes Con? would you like a guaranteed commission?

I'm taking preorders for commission requests now.

Act quick, I'm only taking 20.

How much?
head sketch -- $20
full sketch -- $40 ( 2 characters or less. $10 for each additional character)
colour is not guaranteed, but has been known to happen

How to order
Paypal the appropriate amount to jkwoodward@hotmail.com
follow it up with an email to the jkwoodward@hotmail.com. put "Heroes Commission 2012" in the subject line and a description of the commission you'd like in the body. I will email you back with the confirmation that I received your paypal deposit and have your commission waiting for you at the con.

Take a look at some previous commissions so that you know what you're getting

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    Agreed with Wetrats on the Mother Superior - my theme last year was to have all the artists I'd get commissions from do "Nuns with Guns" (similar to kfreeman asking for a girl with a gun). Got some great sketches.

Does a print exist of this? Does the original?
  • Options
    fxmattfxmatt Posts: 78
    I will be emailing shortly!
  • Options
    jkwoodwardjkwoodward Posts: 6
    Agreed with Wetrats on the Mother Superior - my theme last year was to have all the artists I'd get commissions from do "Nuns with Guns" (similar to kfreeman asking for a girl with a gun). Got some great sketches.

Does a print exist of this? Does the original?
    First, Thank you!
    This was actually a con sketch request. He wanted a Beatles Song. This is one of my favourite songs("Happiness is a Warm Gun"), so I did this. I have a hires file still, I think, but I haven't made any prints yet. I'll let you know if that changes.

• Options
    jkwoodwardjkwoodward Posts: 6
    There are 6 spots left on the list. Also if you'll be in the NYC area on Wednesday May 30th you can get a FREE ink and watercolour sketch from me and a chance to win this original illustration?
    come to Forbidden Planet between 5:30 -7:00(8ish). More details here: http://www.facebook.com/events/361676187215043/?ref=ts