Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Multiplayer - my indie comic about video games

Hey everyone, I'm a new independent comics creator and the first issue of my series "Multiplayer" is now available over at Graphicly.com, the iBookstore, the Kindle Fire and the Kobo eReader.

The idea for the series is essentially "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" or "Planetary" for video game fans. It's a story where every video game character ever (or analogs of them) live in the same world and a handful of them have to team-up to save their world. It's an adventure book full of references and in-jokes that any gamer would pick up on so I hope if you're a fan of both games and comics like myself, you'll try out my comic. Don't worry if you're not the biggest gamer though, the major "players" are all allusions to very well known game characters like Lara Croft, Link, Zelda, Ryu from Street Fighter and much more to come.

It's $1.99 for 28 full color pages and there's a 15 page preview on Graphicly. I know it's not the most professional thing ever, but it's my first attempt at a comic and I'm hoping to get better by issue 2.

http://graphicly.com/thstudios/multiplayer/1

Thanks!

PS: Big fan of the podcast, everyone. I wouldn't mind a few more "_____ in the _____s" shows (ie. Vertigo in the 2000s, Fantastic Four in th 80s, etc.) Keep it up, guys!

Comments