Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Movie News: Black Panther

Is Black Panther the next Marvel movie? Latino Review claims to have it on good authority from 4 trusted sources.

Latino Review

We know Black Panther already has a writer and we know Marvel has an untitled film set to follow Captain America 2 in 2014. It could be.

Comments

• Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    Huh. If we are going Urban I'd rather go with some Heroes for Hire love but...this could be cool as hell. Edris Alba. If we could keep those stupid contact lenses out of his eyes.
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    This might be interesting. I did enjoy that Black Panther cartoon that aired on BET a few years back.
  • Options
    I remember talking to Stan lee in '82. He was telling me all about the power man movie they were making with Carl weathers. That was going to be followed up by the black panther as a movie or tv show. He was so excited!
    I'm still waiting for both so don't tease.
  • Options
    I can remember hearing about a Black Panther film directed by John Singleton and starring Wesley Snipes back in the mid 90s.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    This might be interesting. I did enjoy that Black Panther cartoon that aired on BET a few years back.
    I enjoyed it as well. I wouldn't have minded another round of episodes.
  • Options
    I am still wondering why it only aired on BET in Australia.

• Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586

Doesn't make sense to me. Wasn't this thing trotted out at a Comic Con or two?
  • Options

Doesn't make sense to me. Wasn't this thing trotted out at a Comic Con or two?
    No idea. I just remember hearing about it airing on BET in Australia. And then almost a year later the DVD came out. Panther's fight with Cap was great.