Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

DC Announces New Weekly Digital Batman Series Legends of the Dark Knight

Announced today and it launches tomorrow.

And some big names involved- JG Jones, Ben Templesmith, Damon Lindelof, and more. All the info at the above link.

Personally I can't wait to see Jeff Lemire doing Batman.

As the Beat points out, with the addition of this title, DC will have a digital exclusive comic for every weekday.

Comments

• Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130
    I like this idea. Will they be full stories or will they be like the smallville season 11 digital comics. Anyways I will be getting these being it is only 99 cents.
  • Options
    brydeemerbrydeemer Posts: 216
    First issue available today.

Go get it.

Bry
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    I sure hope they are better than this one. It was ok, but barely. I'm looking forward to Templesmith's take on bats.
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    I picked up the digital Ame-comi Wonder Woman comic digitally and ended up really enjoying it. I hope we'll see some more of that line being done.
  • Options
    brydeemerbrydeemer Posts: 216
    I really liked this issue. I love Lemire's artwork and it was fun to see his take on Batman. Plus I really like the psychology in the story. An idea I've never seen before.

Bry
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    I wish they had a different title for the issue at the least, although it was pretty transparent the entire time no matter what. You can only really enjoy it for the art and it is OK. Some great panels and I'm OK with paying a buck for it but it underwhelmed instead of blowing my mind out of the gate for this new idea/run. I'm now going in expecting to throw away $6 for maybe one good story and one or two that have good art.