Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

DC Comics Cancels Voodoo With #0 In September

Comments

• Options
    hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    I'd follow that link but I know that it ends up at bleeding cool and I'd hate to boost Dick's traffic.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    DC should have kept Ron Marz on writing. I've been enjoying the book but the story feels dragged out to me. Can we please get a New 52-ized WildCAT's or Wetworks book now?
  • Options
    BrianBaerBrianBaer Posts: 80
    Same with Captain Atom and Resurrection Man.
    They keep cancelling the books I'm actually following. Just more room for Image books on my pull list, I guess.
  • Options
    MiraclemetMiraclemet Posts: 258
    I love this news (ok not love, but find humorous) , in the fact that if you didnt know DC went back to release #0s after the fact it would look like they were cancelling this book before it even got to issue #1....
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    Not surprised to see Resurrection Man go...hopefully they'll be able to wind it up.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    Damn. Wish Legion Lost had gone before the characters are irreparably tainted.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    edited June 2012
    I'd follow that link but I know that it ends up at bleeding cool and I'd hate to boost Dick's traffic.
    I'll take the plunge for you, @hauberk:
    And there we go. We knew that with four new titles, four had to go. Justice League International‘s last issue is in August, Voodoo, Resurrection Man and Captain Atom have been granted issue zero extensions in September. So Grifter and Blue Beetle have dodged a bullet. Could the Justice League International Annual also in August originally have been an issue zero that got out of hand? No matter.

So farewell then, to the comic featuring an alien masquerading as a stripper and gaining all the brickbats that one might expect. We look forward to seeing Voodoo in… well. I wonder what book she might appear in next? Something for Wave Four perhaps?

VOODOO #0

Written by JOSH WILLIAMSON

Art by SAMI BASRI

Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA

On sale SEPTEMBER 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE

• The truth about Pris is revealed at last as she sets off on a mission for vengeance that can only end in genocide!

• Options
    hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511