Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Around Comics coming back?

random73random73 Posts: 2,318
edited June 2012 in Other Comic Podcasts
Listened to an episode of AC yesterday & Brian Salazar made the comment he was trying to resuscitate the podcast. He wanted to do a weekly show covering all the new Before Watchmen issues. No Tom or Chris though. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    RedRight88RedRight88 Posts: 2,207
    To be honest; I loved this show, but it had so many stops and starts that I just gave up.
  • Options
    I get my fix of Chris through EOC, but I do miss Tom's input. I am glad Salazar is fired up and wanting to contribute through podcasts again. Its a good thing, IMHO.
  • Options
    To be honest; I loved this show, but it had so many stops and starts that I just gave up.
    Yeah me too. There is a Pretty good interview with Steve Bryant up from the 9th I think. You might want to check out.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    edited June 2012
    Listened to an episode of AC yesterday & Brian Salazar made the comment he was trying to resuscitate the podcast. He wanted to do a weekly show covering all the new Before Watchmen issues. No Tom or Chris though. Thoughts?
    [pushes glasses up on nose] Actually, Brion spells his name with an "o" these days...

:-B
  • Options
    [pushes glasses up on nose] Actually, Brion spells his name with an "o" these days...

:-B
    Lol, sorry I don't know that I've ever seen it in print. Brion, like Geo-Force, got it.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    I was just looking at my podcast list in itunes and noticed that the last episode was in December...so yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    Until they sell their recording equipment, they'll keep coming around.
  • Options
    Until they sell their recording equipment, they'll keep coming around...comics?
  • Options
    Until they sell their recording equipment, they'll keep coming around...comics?
    Ayup.