Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

HeroesCon 2012 Pre-show Commissions

Hi everyone,
I'll be at HeroesCon (June 22-24th) with Rob Anderson promoting Rex Zombie Killer. If you're going please drop by the BigDogInk booth 420 and say hi:)
If you are interested in a pre-show commission sketch PM or email me at dafuyu@gmail.com
You can pay when you pick up the sketch at HeroesCon or you can pay through paypal.
Looking forward to seeing some of you at HeroesCon. Take care.

9"x12" pencil sketches
Full figure $40
Bust shot $30
Head shot $15

Comments

• Options
    RobAndersonRobAnderson Posts: 553
    I recognize some of those sketches from the Muddle the Murd contest! Nice, DaFu!

Looking forward to Heroes Con!

If folks reading this are going to be there, please do stop by Booth 420 and say "hi" to us!
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    If folks reading this are going to be there, please do stop by Booth 420 and say "hi" to us!
    420, eh? Just look for the plume of purple smoke?
  • Options
    420, eh? Just look for the plume of purple smoke?
    And the gorilla with the baseball bat. He's friendly. Honest.

• Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    I'll say it again, Dafu, you do amazing work with the human form and clothing. Your inker better thank you daily for making his/her job so easy with those pencils :) Insane.
  • Options
    dafudafu Posts: 5
    I'll say it again, Dafu, you do amazing work with the human form and clothing. Your inker better thank you daily for making his/her job so easy with those pencils :) Insane.
    Thanks. Although I have never had an inker before, it would be interesting to see how my work would look inked by different inkers.

• Options
    Johnny West Sketch. Looking forward to seeing some CGS folks this weekend at HeroesCon.
  • Options
    Thanks. Although I have never had an inker before, it would be interesting to see how my work would look inked by different inkers.
    Well any smart inker wouldn't do a damn thing! :) You "ink" with your pencils so there is no work to be done aside from following your already perfect line work. You basically are doing double/triple the work of the average penciler and better than most inkers could hope to do. I wish I were attending to con to pop by and meet you in person, but I'll be in touch about a commission for sure. Love your work.
  • Options
    Well any smart inker wouldn't do a damn thing! :) You "ink" with your pencils so there is no work to be done aside from following your already perfect line work. You basically are doing double/triple the work of the average penciler and better than most inkers could hope to do. I wish I were attending to con to pop by and meet you in person, but I'll be in touch about a commission for sure. Love your work.
    Thanks. I look forward to what you have in mind for a commission. Hopefully we can meet at a future con.

• Options
    Johnny West Sketch. Looking forward to seeing some CGS folks this weekend at HeroesCon.
    Love it!!! Nice job, DaFu....see you tomorrow at the con...

• Options
    And, obviously, I need to work some horses into later issues of Rex, Zombie Killer. ;-)
  • Options
    And lots of cars. Cars and horses in every panel :)