Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Yahoo! Fantasy Football: CGS Footbal Pro-Bowlers '12!

i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 784
It's that time again, folks. The 2012 Yahoo! Fantasy Football season is now open for business! I have sent invitations out to each participant from last year's league to see if they are looking to join this year. I'll keep this invite open to returning teams until one month from today, July 15th. If at that point we don't have 16 teams, I'll be opening things up to the general CGS forum pool.

If you're interested in joining in, let me know! Post a reply here and I will shoot you a PM when a spot is officially opened. First come first serve. Last year's dues and prizes will yet again be in effect: 1st prize winner will receive a $40 $80 gift certificate from InStock Trades (two $40 ones); 2nd place will receive $20 $40, 3rd place will receive $10 $20. This year, we'll also be offering a $10 $20 prize to the winner of the Consolation Playoffs. This means there will be dues of $5 $10 per team. If you folks would like to up the dues to $10 per team, the pot will increase accordingly across the board.

Let's get ready for some football, people!

EDIT: The $10 dues are official!

Comments