Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Jetta: Beginnings at Action Lab Entertainment

Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa – Beginnings published by Action Lab Entertainment in conjunction with MAW Productions Studio, is available for digital download! This book marks the first time Jetta and company has been released entirely in color and specifically for digital release. Jetta: Beginnings is the first book in a series of digital omnibi that will hit periodically over the next two years. At 123 pages of martial arts action, we can’t be happier with the results! Here are a few exclusive preview pages that we have released just to get you ready!!

Photobucket
Young Shianndrea Toshigawa fights for survival against the evil Desai.

Jetta: Beginnings is the first time Shianndrea Toshigawa’s younger years have been depicted in detail. All of the key characters are here as well as some that you never knew played a part in her path to ninja master and Chosen One status.

Photobucket
Kim and Shainndrea say a heartfelt goodbye.

One of the highlights for this book is the love between sword mates Shainndrea and Kim. Their love for each other is the one thing that keeps her sane. However, having to let go of each other almost tears her apart. Their story is the center of the Toshigawa Universe.

Photobucket
Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa - Beginnings
For new readers, this is THE jumping on point. For older readers, this book has new information and extra scenes that put a big spin on what you think you know about the Toshigawa Universe. Join us on this new and exciting ride next Friday, May 18th. I’m sure you will be glad you did.

Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa – Beginnings

123 Pages of Martial Arts action by Martheus Wade, Kevin L. Williams, Janet Wade

Available at these digital partners

ACTION LAB ENTERTAINMENT
http://www.actionlabcomics.com/shop/jetta-collection-one-digital-download-copy/

COMICS +
http://digital.comicsplusapp.com/series_comic_details.php?product_id=com.iversecomics.action.lab.jetta.tales.of.toshigawa.book.one.04102012

Comments

• Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623
    edited June 2012
    Martheus Wade was at the Superman Celebration this year I was really looking forward to meeting him but was in line waiting for a sketch from George Perez and by the time I was finished it was time for the autograph signing with John Glover and after that my ride was ready to go. Hope I get to make up for that soon, this stuff looks great.

-Edit: After posting I saw who actually posted the thread. Mr. Wade sorry for not making it over to your booth. I hope you're somewhere close soon so I can make up for it.
  • Options
    martheusmartheus Posts: 15
    Hey. Wish I would have gotten the opportunity to meet you. Superman Celebration was jam packed with things to do this year. So I completely understand. I hope you pick up this book from Action Lab. I'm loving how this all turned out as well and look forward to what people think. Jetta has been around for 17 years now and this book is a great jumping on point for the story. We have the original printed books for sale over at www.toshigawa.com as well

Feel free to drop me a line or join our facebook page. keyword: MAW Productions. I'm always looking for feedback as well as chatting with readers.