Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

DMZ: The End Has Come

Didn't buy the DMZ issues but have been buying trades steadily since the first one and am just wondering what you guys though about it. I know that Jamie and Brian had their differences but I just want to know how you fit into it after all the ControversyGS of the series and how it eventually panned out.

Comments

• Options
    I just read the last trade--the last issue was like Y: The Last Man's last issue, but much less insightful and frankly very high on the craptastic scale. Nothing was really resolved, just a future issue. Bleh. I can't believe I bought and read the whole thing.
  • Options
    I just read the last trade--the last issue was like Y: The Last Man's last issue, but much less insightful and frankly very high on the craptastic scale. Nothing was really resolved, just a future issue. Bleh. I can't believe I bought and read the whole thing.
    I didn't think it was that bad, @ DoobyKeebler. I like it. I agree that it wasn't what I was expecting as an ending but I still think it was a good way to end the saga of Matty Roth. I'm going to go back and read the entire thing.

• Options
    True JC. I wish they had showed Matty in his cell in the last issue...maybe he had Zee's hairstyle by then? Or gotten rid of that stupid air breather/anti-snoring nose badge? Tell me what you think the best storyline is when your reread it...I think it started well but around the time of Delgado, just got weird and became less about the DMZ and way more about a pouty twentysomething guy with attitude. I think the first story line with him landing and the Central Park zoo/ghost stoyline were the best.
  • Options
    True JC. I wish they had showed Matty in his cell in the last issue...maybe he had Zee's hairstyle by then? Or gotten rid of that stupid air breather/anti-snoring nose badge? Tell me what you think the best storyline is when your reread it...I think it started well but around the time of Delgado, just got weird and became less about the DMZ and way more about a pouty twentysomething guy with attitude. I think the first story line with him landing and the Central Park zoo/ghost stoyline were the best.
    So that was what was on his nose? It is has been a while since I read it because I've been reading in trades. I thought that he either had a cut on his nose for the entire series or he was using one of those blackhead patch. I'll read over the next few days and let you know.