Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Katie Holmes is back on the market (form an orderly line...I said orderly!)

Comments

• Options
    SolitaireRoseSolitaireRose Posts: 1,445
    If Tom and Katie can't make it work, what hope do any of us have?
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    edited June 2012
    Er, he seems to be taking it well... ...or he just read @Zhurrie's comment. ;D

GIFSoup
  • Options
    sandmansandman Posts: 199
    Alright, I still have a chance. I'm back in baby!
  • Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    What @Zhurrie said.

Plus I'd be afraid to hook up with anyone who played a love interest of Batman because I'd be afraid and watching my back the whole time. Or maybe I'm just blurring fiction and reality too much lol.
  • Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623
    I feel bad for her when she calls up Christopher Nolan and says "ok I'm free to do the next Batman movie" she probably hasn't been able to watch tv in the last 5 years
  • Options
    now she's really a "clear".
    (scientology joke)
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    now she's really a "clear".
    (scientology joke)
    Yep. That's one big engram kicked off the couch.
  • Options
    I can just imagine a first date with Katie... a candlelight dinner, a long stroll through the park, a tender goodnight kiss at her apartment building door, then being followed home and abducted by the goons in a white Escalade, and subsequently tortured for 14 hours straight, having my memory erased, teeth pulled, and fingerprints sanded off, and then being rolled out of a moving vehicle, naked, on the outskirts of Reno, Nevada, with no idea who or where I am.
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    Man, a dislike, there must be a Scientologist among us. :) I'll say this, in H.S. some friends and I planned to go to the local "church" of Scientology as a laugh but act serious and into it while there... they chickened out last minute but i went through with it. I lasted about 20 minutes and bolted. I'm a big guy and played hockey/scrapped a lot so that is saying something. It was one of the creepiest and strangest experiences of my life. I can't imagine years of it and especially at those levels no doubt Tom is at within it all.
  • Options
    Man, a dislike, there must be a Scientologist among us. :) I'll say this, in H.S. some friends and I planned to go to the local "church" of Scientology as a laugh but act serious and into it while there... they chickened out last minute but i went through with it. I lasted about 20 minutes and bolted. I'm a big guy and played hockey/scrapped a lot so that is saying something. It was one of the creepiest and strangest experiences of my life. I can't imagine years of it and especially at those levels no doubt Tom is at within it all.
    Now you've got me curious.
  • Options
    First, would you want someone after Cruise And Scientology?
    Second, who pays for the reprogramming? You or her?
    Third, so Cruise can only be married when his career is in a downswing? This is his third and The Kidman marriage was so bad that everyone thought he was gay.
  • Options
    Why do you say "thought" in the past tense?