Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Silver Cord

I am one of the co-founders of Wired magazine. Together with about a dozen other authors and artists who work at Pixar, ILM, Lucas Arts, and Electronic Arts, we have produced a 210-page graphic novel about the clash between robots and angels. Called The Silver Cord, it's a techno-epic, and a great story, beautifully crafted.

The cool thing is that this completed book is available for FREE. There is an elegant easy-to-read ISSUU version, PDF and CBZ versions, as well as a larger format version with commentary at silver-cord.net. For old-school types we offer a luxury print version on-demand from Amazon's Createspace.

I hope you enjoy The Silver Cord, which is about quantum chips, artificial intelligence, astral travel, millions of species of angels, and what happens after death. The book is free.

We are also in the middle of a Kickstarter fund to complete the concluding book of this story. That campaign is here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/silvercord/the-silver-cord-a-techno-epic-graphic-novel

I know your community would really enjoy this huge free book. I'm glad to speak about the project. More about me can be found at kk.org.