Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

**Reader BOMC** Planet Hulk - Greg Pak, Gary Frank, Aaron Lapresti, etc - SPOILERS INSIDE Thread

The pick is officially announced.

Planet Hulk by writer Greg Pak & a variety of artists including Gary Frank, Aaron Lopresti, etc.. is the selection for Marvel.

The Planet Hulk tpb is 40% at DCBS for $20.99.
http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Marvel/HULK-PLANET-HULK-TP/FEB082298

If you have orders over $50.00 it is free shipping.

The book will be discussed in depth so if you have not read said book it could likely be spoiled for you. Please read the book in question ie Planet Hulk first. Thank you.

Thanks & happy reading.

Matthew

Comments

• Options
    jaydee74jaydee74 Posts: 1,526
    What a great choice. I got the oversized hardcover awhile ago and it was amazing. One of the best Hulk stories I think I had read in quite some time.
  • Options
    mguy1977mguy1977 Posts: 801
    Well feel free to reread it & join in the decision.

Matthew
  • Options
    Great story. I assume there'll be some discussion about the fallout from the book too?
  • Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    edited July 2012
    Cool pick - NOW I have to take the book from my pile. Will take it with me to the beach. Will report back in about 2 weeks. :-c
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    You are welcome to discuss events of Planet Hulk & the fallout from it. I have only read WW Hulk but that has been ages ago. I only know of Hulk events in the broadest of terms. I know that the Red hulk & Red She Hulk exist w/ the real identities of both plus other "Hulks" exist but I couldn't tell you what happened in the last few years in any small detail. I look forward to reading about it & sharing my thoughts.

Also, please check out the discussions of picks thread & decide would you like a manga/international month in the near future.

Matthew
  • Options
    Bumping up discussion on this thread will be going on for all this week.

HULK SMASH!!!!

Matthew