Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Want to help me go to the New York Comic Con

Hi guys,

I have put together a little project here--> http://igg.me/p/170831?a=840135

Its there to help me go to the NYCC, and in return I get you cool stuff.
Please check it out, feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    LIPKA679LIPKA679 Posts: 3
    For more than 20 years I have been a comic book fan, and I dreamt of going to a Comic Con.

Doing that from Central Europe is a lot more difficult than it should be.

This is why I’m asking for your help and support.

If I can make it to the 2012 New York Comic con (Oct 11-14), I’m not going to come home empty handed.

To cover my costs, a place to stay and air fare I will need quite the money. And you can help in this.

I Dont expect anyone just to give out of good will, so I can have a fun time.

(That would be awsome too)

If you decide to help in funding my trip to the 2012 New York Comic Con, in return I will get you some awsome stuff.

Please check out the available packages.

Personalized Postcards, Original Signed Prints and Original Pieces of Art.

All original art will be signed and personalized for you. These prints and art pieces are not free, I will buy them from the artist directly.

Please, with both the prints and the commissions, try to give me at least 4 names and 4 characters. As not all artist appearing might sell prints or make comissions.

The artists appearing are availabe here-> http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Guests/Comic-Guests/

Choices must be made until the 1st of October.

(Be reasonable whan making the list, don't make it only "Jim Lee, Adam Hughes, Frank Quitely or John Romita Jr.)

Thanks for making my lifelong dream come true.
  • Options
    LIPKA679LIPKA679 Posts: 3
    I totally welcome any suggestion how to make this attractive for the general public?

Please, Please, Please?