Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1255 - Spotlight on Spider-Man in the Copper Age

2»

Comments

• Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200

OK, I'll give you a hint. Venom's first appearance was looooong before his "official" first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man. It was in the title that was given very short shrift in this episode: Web of Spider-Man. Hint. Hint. Any takers? Who here REALLY knows Spidey history?!

I know,Peter is waiting for the subway,and a black hand and arm shoves him onto the tracks. Peter wonders why his spidey sense didn't warn him. From what I read venom was originally suppose to be a woman. Want to say the web appearance happened at least a year before Venom finally appeared.

• Options
    dubbat138 said:

I know,Peter is waiting for the subway,and a black hand and arm shoves him onto the tracks. Peter wonders why his spidey sense didn't warn him. From what I read venom was originally suppose to be a woman. Want to say the web appearance happened at least a year before Venom finally appeared.

You're so warm that you can feel the tingle of the third rail! The hand and arm was female, but not black.
  • Options

dubbat138 said:

You're so warm that you can feel the tingle of the third rail! The hand and arm was female, but not black.

See I haven't read that issue since it came out.

• Options
    When are you guys going to do the next part in this series?
  • Options
    PantsPants Posts: 567
    newway12 said:

Very soon.
  • Options
    Pants said:

newway12 said:

Very soon.
    Is there a chance Kevin will be on it?

• Options
    PantsPants Posts: 567
    dubbat138 said:

Pants said:

newway12 said:

Very soon.
    Is there a chance Kevin will be on it?

There's always a chance.