Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Indonesian Male Superheroes

Greetings.

It's me again in my third discussion. Now I'm going to cover two of many Indonesian superheroes.

1. Godam, by Widi NS: Indonesian "Above Average Guy in Red Cape". Can do anything a man of his caliber is expected to do. Instead of being jettisoned from a dying planet as a baby, he ran away from his native dimension to get away from a tyrannical queen.

2. Gundala Putra Petir, by Hasmi: Indonesian Speedster. Can't reach lightspeed, but still awesome. Can also throw lightning bolts from his hands. Used to be a scientist, and got his power from an alien king who also gave him the title "Putra Petir".

That's all for today. Your opinions will be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    VertighostVertighost Posts: 335
    edited January 2019
    Unfortunately I could not see the images you included do I did a Google search for both. Are they both Indonesian versions of superman and the flash? The designs seem to similar to be coincidental.
  • Options

Unfortunately I could not see the images you included do I did a Google search for both. Are they both Indonesian versions of superman and the flash. The designs seem to similar to be coincidental.

Um....yeah, maybe.
  • Options
    BryanBryan Posts: 208
    Thanks for posting these as well. Here are the correct inlines of the images, if you want to update your post. Future tip: if you right click on the image you're trying to share and choose "open image in new tab" (might be slightly different on browsers other than chrome) you will get the direct URL for the image, which you can then post inline here.