Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Mike Gallagher kicked off the show

Comments

• Options
    dubbat138 said:

Peter said:

If anyone thinks those two things are "hate" - the art of wordplay is lost on ya. You should've kept quoting my post: The "I helped build CGS, bitches! You better believe I'm going to jump in when someone is degrading its value, even if I'm no longer on the show. Because unlike some, I know and understand and respect its history" part specifically.

And now for the part that makes me understand what magicians must go thru: way back when I departed and the boys were kind enough to say a few good words on the show, Mike's exact words were the title of Monday's ep. I decided to use it to return the favor. That's not hate. That's brilliance. :)

I had to listen to Tuesday's ep to even remember what I said. lol. And if you think that was just about Mike, you haven't been paying enough attention to my rants on comics critics and a handful of podcasters out there who try too hard. Rants that have been on TDR and on CGS. That stance has never been a secret. Episode 700 people.

It's never fun when you have to explain the joke. Sheesh.

Planeis said:

dubbat138 said:

Zumba informercials are perfect to watch when I'm on the treadmill at the gym. Watch that with the sound off while listening to a podcast? It's almost as good as those 80's morning workout shows...

...perhaps I have shared too much.

I was just watching "Friday the 13th:the final chapter" earlier today. And there is a scene in a hospital's morgue where the morgue attendant is watching one of those 80's workout shows. I had forgotten how sexualized those shows were.
    Were? Have you watched a modern workout program lately. They are plemty sexual if you watch them. My wife and I tagged Shaun T as gay years ago because of his various interactions with his crew....
    Nah I am not a workout program type of person. I do my nightly 4 mile walk and that is about it for exercise.

You mean people watched those for an actual workout?

Will wonders never cease!

• Options
    WebheadWebhead Posts: 458

Man what a sausage fest....
  • Options
    CGS is still on the air?
  • Options
    Matt said:

Hex said:

Holy Crap!
    I can't remember the last time there was this much activity on the forums! This thread is on fire... with active participation by both Rios AND Marty. feels like 2009 all over again.
    niiiiiicccce.

How long until we revert back to puppet avatars?

Marty, its great to have you back. The community was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi without you.

M

Puppet avatars? Pshaw!

I'm pulling out the ol' MOHOFF!

(And, for those that haven't had a nightmare in a while, for those whose scars have begun to heal, how about a look at my baby-atar?)

• Options
    DARDAR Posts: 1,128
    Honestly I thought Mike wasn't on the show lately because the movie theater business picked up. Mike I wish you well.
  • Options
    DARDAR Posts: 1,128
    This may sound weird but the shows I always enjoyed the most were the one's that had Pants, Murd, Jamie and Shane. No offensive to the other guys but those four always came closest to my geek sensibilities
  • Options

CGS is still on the air?

wow... it is old forum week, its Syntax! Your debate with Lobo was astounding, sir..
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549

Fifteen bucks, little man, put that sh--

Ah, never mind.

--in my hand!!! LOL Iove some Jay and Silent Bob...

Wassup Peoples!

Oh wait...I'm off topic...um...
  • Options
    I don't really have an opinion here, as my formerly 45 minute or longer commute to work has dropped to less than 5 minutes. Used to use the commute time to listen to the podcast. I'm WOEFULLY out of touch. Just resubscribed via iTunes, and promise to catch up.

Nice to see a lot of the old guard - definitely inspired me to get back on the CGS horse!
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Corwin said:

Fifteen bucks, little man, put that sh--

Ah, never mind.

--in my hand!!! LOL Iove some Jay and Silent Bob...

Wassup Peoples!

Oh wait...I'm off topic...um...
    Ben Affleck was the bomb in Phantom, yo.
  • Options
    TobyToby Posts: 91
    since this became an old folks revisit thread does Freeky Tiki still haunt these parts?
  • Options
    MarioMario Posts: 9
    Whoa....what's going on in here?
  • Options
    Mario said:

what the forum does best.... Speculate and demand answers that we have no right to..

Man, we are comic geeks aren't we?
  • Options
    Mario said:

Don't know. Hey, where's Peter?

;-)
  • Options

Mario said:

;-)
    He's around...
  • Options
    Mario said:

Mario said:

;-)
    He's around...
    Ooof! Thats what I get for starting with the LAST page! I bet you Hazel has something to do with all of this...
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314

Ooof! Thats what I get for starting with the LAST page! I bet you Hazel has something to do with all of this...

I eventually had a capsule version of the Hazel Saga, which I would paste into PMs whenever a new Forumite would ask what we were all talking about.
  • Options
    WetRats said:

I eventually had a capsule version of the Hazel Saga, which I would paste into PMs whenever a new Forumite would ask what we were all talking about.
    I was Hazel.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    Mario said:

I was Hazel.

That explains so much.
  • Options
    CalibanCaliban Posts: 1,358
    I am Spartacus

did I say that already?
  • Options
    RedRight88RedRight88 Posts: 2,207
  • Options
    Mario said:

WetRats said:

I was Hazel.
    Weird. I was Hush, the Red Hood, the Black Scorpion and the guy who made the Silver Surfer go crazy in the last issue of his first series.

• Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    I was Khwan. Journey's #1 fan.

/If that doesn't bring her out of hiding, nothing will. :)
  • Options
    CalibanCaliban Posts: 1,358
    I always believed I was Journey's number 1 fan.

I guess I'll have to stop that now.
  • Options
    Mario said:

WetRats said:

I was Hazel.

• Options

Mario said:

WetRats said:

I was Hazel.

yes you can!
  • Options

Mario said:

WetRats said:

I was Hazel.

People hit the disagree button on this. Worrying.