Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1427 Talkback: Previews

Time for Previews again! We go through the October catalog for items shipping to stores starting in December. (1:13:11)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2013
    Here's my order...

DC
    JLA 10
    JL 26
    Vibe 10
    Forever Evil 4
    Forever Evil Argus 3
    Forever Evil Arkham War 3
    Earth 2 18
    Animal Man 26
    Swamp Thing 26
    Batman and Son tp

Vertigo
    Hinterkind 3
    Wake part 1 tp

Saga 17
    Sex Criminals 4
    Drumhellar 2

Other
    Bleeding Cool mag 8

I'll also be picking up BKV's Swamp Thing vol1 too.
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    I really appreciate how often you guys produce these podcasts. Keep 'em coming. I've only gotten through the first half of this one. The second half will be tonight.
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    I knew a few of the Batman episodes were based on comic stories - that first one with the Riddler's lawsuit, and the Joker's utility belt, and the not-shown-on-TV Batgirl preview/pilot kinda-sorta relates to her debut in that they both involve Killer Moth - but I didn't know there were more than that. Definitely a must-buy, and if they put out a poster of that Amanda Conner cover, I'd buy that, too!
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    edited October 2013
    Major spoilers on the cover and solicitations for Uncanny X-Men #15.INH...thanks for that Marvel(although it's been foreshadowed in recent issues).
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    Going through the Previews book while I finally get around to listening to this episode. I notice just as @Adam_Murdough was talking about The Emerald City of Oz That Skottie Young's signature mark says "farewell" just above. A portent to the future of the Oz books? Or is Mr. Young saying "farewell" to this particular storyline? Durn ambiguity. :-??
  • Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    I have it on good authority that The Emerald City of Oz is indeed the last book they’re adapting.