Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1449 Talkback - TRIVIA!

2»

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Posts: 210
    JDick said:

Drunk Cap is the best.

I couldnt agree more, it made my day when he called in
  • Options
    Good lord, I don't know anything. I think I correctly answered three or four questions in the whole episode.
  • Options
    NickNick Posts: 284
    I LOVED this episode! It was a great way to making painting walls go by faster. Sometimes when my friends and I play trivia we make each person answer a question before the first person can ask again. Makes the game go slower, but then everyone can at least answer.

Peter your questions were awesome, I can't believe you have thousands of them. Thanks to all the geeks for another great podcast!
  • Options
    What a GREAT episode, guys! I had a hard week, and listening to this, I laughed so many times. Loved hearing everyone (except Kevin!) back together, too.

Peter did an amazing job coming up with questions.

This just made me so happy.

Any time you guys feel up to doing more trivia episodes, I'll be first in line to listen. THANK YOU!

• Options
    shroud68shroud68 Posts: 457
    Enjoyed the game, played along and held my own! Like the casual vibe, I enjoy the podcast most when it feels like you are at the table. Glad to hear Pants and Peter with no explanation or justification. I was never one for you guys having to justify why you do what you do and the lack of fanfare was appreciated. It is what it is.
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    That was a fun episode: Lots of quips, jokes, put downs, trivia, and Drunk Cap...who didn't seem drunk this time. Anyway, I got some questions correct, but sometimes you guys answered so fast I didn't get my answers out.