Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Spotlight on Aquaman? Any chance of this?

I would love to hear an hour or so on Aquaman. Does anybody think this might happen someday? Or is there just not enough good stuff to talk about on this topic? My experience with Aquaman is limited to New 52 era stuff.

Comments

• Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    edited June 2014
    I agree. I would LOVE to hear a spotlight on Aquaman. As far as if there is any good stuff to cover, there ABSOLUTELY is. If you're jonesing for some Aquaman stuff, check out the blog my friend Rob Kelly runs.

Additionally, Rob and another mutual friend Shag, run a podcast called "Fire and Water Podcast" dedicated to covering the adventures of both Firestorm and Aquaman. You get plenty of Aquaman stuff over there.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Also, I was going to search to see if CGS had done one (cause I remember they did Hawkman during Brightest Day but coulda SWORN they did one for Aquaman around then too) but it seems the CGS website is down (at least for me)

An indexed cache of the website though says they did it for Episode 840. Enjoy!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE! (right click and "save as")
  • Options
    brlanbrlan Posts: 8
    Cool! Thanks for the good info. I have listened to most of the Spotlights of the past couple years. 840 is back before my time. I will download it. I will also check out Fire and Water.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Be sure to tell them I sent you their way if you decide you like them and want to listen in regularly! (Tell 'em "lil Chad Bokelman" sent ya)
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    I was going to say the CGS guys did one a few years ago.
    Another great podcast is Tom vs. Comics. It sort of podfaded, but it occansionally gets updated right before he stopped Tom Katers was doing Tom vs. Aquaman as with all Tom's podcasts he starts with the first silver age appearance and goes issue by issue to Crisis (aquaman never got that far).
  • Options
    phansfordphansford Posts: 221
    I'm sorry, but anytime someone mentions Aquaman…. I think of….
    ;)
  • Options
    phansford said:

I'm sorry, but anytime someone mentions Aquaman…. I think of….
    ;)

Say that to his face. :D

• Options
    NickNick Posts: 284

I agree. I would LOVE to hear a spotlight on Aquaman. As far as if there is any good stuff to cover, there ABSOLUTELY is. If you're jonesing for some Aquaman stuff, check out the blog my friend Rob Kelly runs.

Additionally, Rob and another mutual friend Shag, run a podcast called "Fire and Water Podcast" dedicated to covering the adventures of both Firestorm and Aquaman. You get plenty of Aquaman stuff over there.

I downloaded the first few, they are decent so far. Funny how they are like "a new VIBE sotry in the new 52!? We can dream can't we!" Can't wait to get to the part where they find out they actually DO come out with one!
  • Options
    It's great stuff. Once you get to the 'Who's Who" podcast I think your enjoyment of it will increase exponentially.