Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Marvel Free Digital Copy Swap Meet - NOW WITH SOME FREEBIES!

124»

Comments

• Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    Nevermind. It was a web glitch. It's working now...
  • Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881

Anyone know if these digital codes Marvel puts behind the stickers ever expire? I just started going through a few months of books to redeem the codes and everytime I try I get an error that says "please enter a value greater than or equal to 0" at marvel.com/redeem

One of them is from Death of Wolverine #1, so I KNOW it hasn't expired... any help?

I actually just bumped into this problem- a code that I got an expired error message for, even though the date printed in the book was for sometime next year.

I emailed Marvel support about it, and they got back to me needing more information to help me process it (I think they make you go through more support steps when it is a HC rather than a single issue). Anyway, long story short, just now when I entered the code again to get the exact wording of the error message, it worked fine. So my guess is that their system may be, or have temporarily been, a little glitchy. I would suggest trying the codes again to see if the error has resolved. And if it still doesn't work, email their online support, they take a little while to respond, but have been helpful to me in the past with codes that did not print legibly.
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    edited October 2014

Anyone know if these digital codes Marvel puts behind the stickers ever expire? I just started going through a few months of books to redeem the codes and everytime I try I get an error that says "please enter a value greater than or equal to 0" at marvel.com/redeem

One of them is from Death of Wolverine #1, so I KNOW it hasn't expired... any help?

yeah after about 3 months they're done. I think there is a "use by" date printed on the page somewhere.
  • Options
    I had success when I did it again, and one oF the books that I had success with had expired long ago so I'm no longer sure about the expiration dates. I agree with @David_D that Marvel was experiencing a web glitch.
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    edited February 2015
    Missed the Marvel's new Star Wars #1 that sold a bajillion copies? Well, I got suckered into getting some of those variant covers (Skottie Young!) and there's a digital copy attached to it that will never be used (as I used the one from the regular cover). You want it? For free? Here you go:

TMA2XC7ZU6G2

First one to enter it gets it. Go to www.marvel.com/redeem to enter. Don't say I never did anything good for you!

BTW - if you do redeem the code, let us know in here so people don't have to keep checking. Thanks!
  • Options
    shroud68shroud68 Posts: 457
    fredzilla said:

Missed the Marvel's new Star Wars #1 that sold a bajillion copies? Well, I got suckered into getting some of those variant covers (Skottie Young!) and there's a digital copy attached to it that will never be used (as I used the one from the regular cover). You want it? For free? Here you go:

TMA2XC7ZU6G2

First one to enter it gets it. Go to www.marvel.com/redeem to enter. Don't say I never did anything good for you!

BTW - if you do redeem the code, let us know in here so people don't have to keep checking. Thanks!

Snapped it up. Thanks. BTW I have a bunch of codes myself that nobody claimed when I posted last year. I will PM you with some choices of trades to take if you want them.
  • Options
    PhilipBPhilipB Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    I have some extra codes. If you want em, you can have em.
    Update: All gone. Thanks for using them, I'd hate for them to have gone to waste.

• Options
    Thanks @PhilipB, I grabbed a few of those selections. Left plenty of others.
  • Options
    PhilipB said:

I have some extra codes. If you want em, you can have em.

DAREDEVIL #11 DADE11M089VA

Grabbed it. Thanks!
  • Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
    edited April 2015
    I'm starting to pick up the below tie ins with Secret Wars.

Old Man Logan
    Planet Hulk
    Thors

Does anyone want to swap codes for any of the minis? Other tie ins I'd be interested in reading are...

Where Monsters Dwell
    Marvel Zombies
    Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies

PM me if you fancy trading any of these.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Up for grabs:

MAX RIDE: FIRST FLIGHT #2
    37711CRPK398

• Options
    I'll try that. Thanks @PhilipB!
  • Options
    Giving this a bump--

Lots of Secret Wars buying going on right now. Might be a good time to do some trades...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here's a couple more free ones:

CAPTAIN MARVEL AND CAROL CORPS #1
    FMCSY7N5KN0I

BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN RAILROAD
    BTMR3X1EYU4L
  • Options
    David_D said:

Giving this a bump--

Lots of Secret Wars buying going on right now. Might be a good time to do some trades...

I have a bunch of Marvel collections available if anybody has floppy codes to offer up. I have an AXIS trade in addition to some Captain America and Iron Man collections. PM if you have any codes you are willing to part with.
  • Options
    popestupopestu Posts: 782
    Anyone want to swap a digital code of imageMiles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man 12?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    More free ones

Big Thunder Mountain Road
    BTMR4ZM9IP2U

MAX RIDE: FIRST FLIGHT #4
    MRFF407VYNJ6

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Morning Glories (Image) Volume 1 is FREE for a limited time on Comixology
    Great series by Nick Spencer. This volume collects issues #1-6
  • Options
    Does anyone have an extra code for Big Thunder #3? Thanks.
  • Options
    A couple of more if you want them.

Thunder mountain #5
    39385C3EZ3XY

MAX RIDE: FIRST FLIGHT #5
    39681CWN0HY1
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Would anyone like the final issue of the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye? Happy to give it to whoever PMs me first.

Edit- Claimed!