Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Scott Snyder and Jim Lee to produce a third Superman title

2»

Comments

• Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
    I've never been a big fan of Superman. Snyder and Lee does appeal to me though. Snyders writing at the moment is amazing. Lee's art has been pretty impressive in my view in Justice League just lately too. I might have to actually give this one a go. I'm sure with this creative team they'll have the best shot of giving me something different and hooking me into a Superman title.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    I don't like the other two, but I'll give this one a shot.
  • Options
    VKMarion said:

Hell yeah! when I heard this news at NYCC, I was amped. I don't understand the negativity. between this, Rocafort/Lobdell on superman and Daniel/Diggle on action, I feel that superman is being shown much love by DC and the franchise has top industry talents working on it.

Lobdell is a top talent?

Really?

Really???!?!?

Really.

No wonder the industry is in trouble.

I KEED, I KEED!

no, I don't, he's a truly terrible writer...

• Options

VKMarion said:

Hell yeah! when I heard this news at NYCC, I was amped. I don't understand the negativity. between this, Rocafort/Lobdell on superman and Daniel/Diggle on action, I feel that superman is being shown much love by DC and the franchise has top industry talents working on it.

Lobdell is a top talent?

Really?

Really???!?!?

Really.

I KEED, I KEED!

Ordinarily, I wouldn't disagree. But Superman #0 really wasn't bad at all -- and I generally don't like Lobdell's writing either.

I still wouldn't call him a top talent, though.

• Options

VKMarion said:

Lobdell is a top talent?

Really?

Really???!?!?

Really.

I KEED, I KEED!

Ordinarily, I wouldn't disagree. But Superman #0 really wasn't bad at all -- and I generally don't like Lobdell's writing either.

I still wouldn't call him a top talent, though.

Red hood and the outlaws has consistently been one of my favorite books since the relaunch. I like the fact that he is introducing new characters and situations in his books, and not just rehashing.
  • Options
    wuchmeewuchmee Posts: 16
    Snyder has rightfully earned an enormous amount of credibility and good will. Here's to a Superman title that is as involving as the new 52 "Batman" and "American Vampire."