Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

DC Animated Series have been added to Netflix today

•Justice League
•Justice League Unlimited
•Batman: The Brave and the Bold
•Batman Beyond
No word on the green lantern and teen titans yet!

Comments

• Options
    HexHex Posts: 944
    That is great. I would love to watch a complete run of Batman:B&B. Unfortunately Netflix Canada is total crap... probably won't see these on my Netfix for at least six months (if ever).
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,615
    JLU is put on Netflix just in time for John Stuat to get aced. This is pretty great actually, I get to finally go through JL & JLU ( i have B&B and Batman Beyond on dvd)
  • Options
    bats00bats00 Posts: 275
    That is awesome! So much for cleaning the house today!
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    I assume you mean to Netflix streaming. Cause pretty sure all of those are available from the dvd/blu by mail option.
  • Options
    Chuck_MelvilleChuck_Melville Posts: 3,003
    dubbat138 said:

I assume you mean to Netflix streaming. Cause pretty sure all of those are available from the dvd/blu by mail option.

Yeah, I was wondering what everyone was talking about, too. I've had Batman: B&B on my list for months now.
  • Options
    MaxDillonMaxDillon Posts: 19
    Looking forward to finally watching B&B. Does anybody know why the second half of Season 2 is listed as unavailable?

• Options
    Chuck_MelvilleChuck_Melville Posts: 3,003
    MaxDillon said:

Looking forward to finally watching B&B. Does anybody know why the second half of Season 2 is listed as unavailable?

I don't know for a fact, but I think it's part of Netflix's way of twisting your arm to switch from DVDs to streaming. I've got a few selections on the 'unavailable' list as well -- which doesn't make sense otherwise since they're offering them for rental.
  • Options
    bats00bats00 Posts: 275

MaxDillon said:

I don't know for a fact, but I think it's part of Netflix's way of twisting your arm to switch from DVDs to streaming. I've got a few selections on the 'unavailable' list as well -- which doesn't make sense otherwise since they're offering them for rental.
    Yeah, that's annoying but I'm still enjoying whats available. I already watched the first few episodes of Justice League yesterday.
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    I know that back when I did have streaming with some long running tv shows usually at least 2 or 3 episodes were not up for streaming. That and the crappy selection of films on streaming is one factor in why I dropped it.
  • Options
    TrustyMutsiTrustyMutsi Posts: 161
    They also put up a lot of other Cartoon Network stuff, plus Adult Swim. I can finally watch Venture Bros!!

• Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,615
    With my wife gone off to the mountains with her mom for spring break, leaving my to the salt mines of tax season, I had a chance to watch JL. I enjoyed the first 3 episodes. This was the first time I have watched the JL/JLU shows pretty cool.
  • Options
    MihawkMihawk Posts: 433
    This is awesome it's been a very long since I've seen JL/JLU, & here's hoping this could lead to Batman TAS coming to streaming. & they also added Fringe so I can finally watch that series.
  • Options
    chriswchrisw Posts: 792
    Mihawk said:

This is awesome it's been a very long since I've seen JL/JLU, & here's hoping this could lead to Batman TAS coming to streaming. & they also added Fringe so I can finally watch that series.

I thought Netflix streaming at one point had Batman TAS. Could have sworn it was in my queue, but I don't see it now.

Glad to see JL on there now. I think I've only seen about half those episodes, and I've never seen the first season.