Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Episode 1211 Talkback: What Fools We Are

PantsPants Posts: 567
edited April 2012 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
For April Fools Day we present this behind the scenes glimpse into the recording studio. This show is a collection of previously unheard clips made mostly before the episodes start and, with the exception of Pants, without the knowledge of the other Geeks. (52:43)

Listen here.

Comments

• John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
  • David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    ...and, with the exception of Pants, without the knowledge of the other Geeks.
    Kinky.
  • KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    And for the record, @ShaneKelly I've never had any problems understanding you or anyone else on the show (in the studio at least, at conventions or other out of the studio adventures, quality can be all over the board, but in the studio all of you are crystal clear).
  • brydeemerbrydeemer Posts: 216
    "I love formless pyschedlia" - Murd

You have to love that man.

Bry
  • "I love formless pyschedlia" - Murd

Bry
    Safe to say, we do.
  • i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 784
    "I love formless pyschedlia" - Murd

Bry
    Really, how do you not? His chops are marvelous!

• just finished as I was making Tacos for supper. This ep was instant comedy gold!

And referenced the best FRIENDS ep ever.

"Lightning Round?! I majored in Lightning Round!"
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    Wow something I learned.
    New Jersey is different than the Jersey Shore. All this time I thought it was made men in track suits, bad sunglasses, and slicked-back hair, 1980s Camaros, and the Situation/Snooki. Those crazy Jersey Shore kids and thier crazy lingo. Like Grenades, GTL, and Smooshing.
    Who knew?
  • LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    edited April 2012
    As many times as Pants says "this will all be edited out," I never imagined that there were indeed things that were edited out. Mid-episode, even! That whole "GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT issue!" thing from the Best of 2011 episode makes so much more sense now that there's a context for it.
  • KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    As many times as Pants says "this will all be edited out," I never imagined that there were indeed things that were edited out. Mid-episode, even! That whole "GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT issue!" thing from the Best of 2011 episode makes so much more sense now that there's a context for it.
    Ha!

But in all fairness to Los Pantaloon, if I recall correctly, there was only one thing that was actually edited out of an episode and everything else was from before the show.
  • alienalalienal Posts: 508
    I enjoyed that ep. very much! Loved the free form imagery provided by the Murd, Jamie's stories, Shane's laments about his voice (I think it's just that you're soft-spoken, not that we can't hear you!), Mike's stories, and of course Pants' recording everything! The ending reminded me of that Daffy Duck vs....(was it Bugs Bunny?) cartoon, when they were competing to do the best magic trick and Daffy blows himself up and as he was going up to heaven stated something like "Unfortunately, this trick only works once!"